Electric standing desk C2
47 W x 25 D x 1T and 60 W x 27 D x 1T
- SOLID SUPPORT - All steel construction and a thick leg support system with a load capacity of 176 lbs
- SINGLE MOTOR desk frame
- TELESCOPIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - The strong legs use telescopic adjustment transitioning from sitting to standing in seconds with a simple touch. Powerful smooth single motor lift system with level rise and 1.5” per second lift speed
- TOUCH CONTROL - Elegant controller touch screen with customizable settings for desired user heights and programmable alarm settings for helpful reminders to stand or sit throughout your busy day
- COMPATIBILITY - Recommended table top sizes: length of 41” to 85”, width of 23” to 44”, and a thickness of 3/4” and greater (actual Frame Length: 40" to 61", Frame Height: 28.7" to 48.5")
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
The top and base are shipped separately!
Zero, zilch, nada. Receive free standard shipping on all our products in the US and Canada. Check out the shipping and returns information for more details.
Changed your mind? Return anything within 14 days of delivery. Your refund will be processed within 7 days of us receiving your returned product. Easy peasy.
Our Europly plywood exceeds environmental standards and all our products are made ethically right here on Vancouver Island. Flat-pack shipping saves on carbon emissions.
Tops made with 1-inch thick Europly plywood. We always send the hardware components and a cute tool for easy assembly. Inquire for custom dimensions
47 W x 25 D
60 W x 27 D
Built to last
Sustainability isn’t just about high-quality materials, it’s about designing products you love that can stand the test of coffee spills, crayons gone rogue, and muddy boots (why didn’t you take those off at the door?).
Our finished maple veneer wood tops are warm and durable, while the white laminate tops are designed to take a little more wear and tear. Wipe laminate tops with a warm soapy cloth. Wipe spills off of wood tops quickly and never use the green scratchy side of the sponge!